– To ease the barriers that prevents women from developing their career in film and TV.
– Generate diversity, inclusion and equity in the film and TV industry, with special attention to women who belong to disadvantaged and minority groups.
– Improve women’s employability in the professional film and TV sector.
– Facilitate access to professional productions for women wanting to develop their career further.
– Create an effective and inclusive community/network of women to concretely support women’s careers in technical departments (e.g. camera, lighting, editing and VFX).
– Promote the professional career of women in the film and TV industry.
– Increase the number of women in the industry that reached their desired job position, with higher roles and in position of power.
– Facilitate professional development also for women who live outside of larger urban regions.